Updated 1/8/2012 – to include directions for making larger batches
I must admit that I am chocoholic. I would have a very hard time living for any sustained period of time without chocolate. This dish is very simple and can calm your cravings, however I would not suggest eating it before bed, if you are sensitive to caffeine this will keep you up.
- 2lbs nonfat plain greek yogurt
- 2/3 cup baking splenda
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 tbsp instant espresso mix
In a large mixing bowl combine the Yogurt, splenda and espresso mix. Sift the cocoa as you mix it in. Mix thoroughly, until smooth and creamy. Store in the fridge.
- 3/4 cup plain 0%-fat greek yogurt
- 2 tsp unsweetened cocoa (for milk chocolate flavor), or 1 tbsp cocoa for dark
- 2-3 tsp baking splenda, The more cocoa you add the more splenda you’ll need to cut the bitterness
Mix thoroughly and enjoy, I suggest using a larger bowl to mix because it takes some space to mix the cocoa in easily. Enjoy!