Heinz Reduced Sugar Ketchup has become a staple in my diet foods arsenal. It is surprising how much I use it. In addition to using it ‘as-is,’ it also works great as a base for sauces. A couple of ideas are low-carb barbecue sauce, add some hot sauce for a spicy ketchup, or add some horseradish and worcestershire sauce for a delicious cocktail sauce.
- Larry is now on twitter, follow me @larrythedood
Top Posts & Pages
- 10 Tips for Maximizing Success on the Dukan Diet
- Drinking on the Dukan Diet
- Recipe - Steak with Onions in Marsala Sauce
- Fecal Matters
- My Progress So Far - The end of week 33
- My Progress So Far - The end of week 15
- Products I Like - Heinz Reduced Sugar Ketchup
- Greek Yogurt Recipes
- Chocolate Greek Yogurt - Recipe
- My Progress So Far - The end of week 49 and the beginning of "Consolidation Phase"
tags50lbs alcohol attack attack phase before and after benefit Birthday bourbon Bran cheat cheating Chocolate chocolate chips christmas clothes coke zero cold confidence constipation cost diarrhea diet Drinking dukan Dukan Diet Eggs egg whites exercise Exercising expense experience extract food Galette Gallette greek greek yogurt hiking holiday huevos rancheros larry larrythedood Low Carb madagascar mashed mountain new clothes ny strip Oat Oat Bran pepper picture poop pooping Progress recipe run setback sick soda steak stress Stuffed Pepper sugar-free tea thanksgiving tilapia tomato truffles Vanilla vanilla bean veal Week 7 wine yogurt