This is a nice refreshing change to typical yogurts.
- 2lbs Plain, fat-free greek yogurt
- 1 lemon
- 2/3 cup baking splenda
- Wash and dry the lemon.
- Pressing on the lemon with the heel of your hand, roll the lemon on the counter or cutting board to loosen the juices on the inside of the lemon (do not break the skin)
- Zest the entire lemon (about 1 tsp yield), set aside
- Cut the lemon in half and collect the juices, if necessary strain the juices to avoid using the seeds and pulp (about 2-3 tbsp yeild)
- Combine the yogurt, splenda, lemon juice, and lemon zest
- Mix well